The intestinal flora of every individual is continuously compromised due to several reasons including but not limited to illness, lifestyle and antibiotic therapy. Therefore, it is crucial that a balance of these flora bacteria is achieved. Although bacteria are famous for causing diseases and usually viewed in a negative light, nevertheless, not all bacteria are bad. There are bacteria that are tagged “Healthy bacteria” and they help the body to function optimally. In the absence of these healthy or good bacteria, the body is exposed to disease conditions that could otherwise been avoided. This is why probiotics are a very essential part of our daily supplement.
CLOBICO POWDER is a probiotic containing beneficial bacteria; Clostridium butyricum and Bifidobacterium infantis that assist with digestive health. The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as aiding the immune system. Eating fermented foods such as yogurt and cheese, can help top up the level of friendly bacteria, but a lot of commercial yogurt products have added sugar, which feeds not only the good bacteria in the gut, but also the bad ones. If your diet doesn’t contain fermented foods, you might want to consider taking a supplement.
Clobico powder is a safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut. Both strains have been proven effective in balancing the intestinal microflora.
Probiotics containing Clostridium butyricum and Bifidobacterium Infantis.
CLINICAL BENEFITS OF CLOBICO:
- Clobico helps maintain intestinal flora balance.
- It helps with indigestion and discomfort that comes with it.
- It helps in the management of Obesity.
- It serves as adjunct therapy for Diabetes patients.
- It Improves immunity by restoring the intestinal flora bacteria
- It helps in adult gastrointestinal disease
- It assists with antibiotics associated diarrhea in children with respiratory disease.
- It helps with Infant gastrointestinal disease (from 29 days to less than 2years)
- It assists with children gastrointestinal disease (2yrs to less than 12years)
- It helps with Maternal related diseases and Neonatal Diseases.
- It helps in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection
- It helps in Non-alcoholic disease and metabolic disease in adults.
- It helps in the management of Liver cirrhosis in adults.
- It helps in the treatment of antibiotic associated disease in adults.
- It helps in relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in adults.
- It assists in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease in adults.
- It assists in management of colorectal cancer in adults.
Clobico contains 500mg of;
- Clostridium Butyricum 1.0 x 107 CFU/g
- Bifidobacterium infantis 1.0 x 106 CFU/g
Probiotics maintain and restore the friendly bacteria in the intestine to improve immunity, assist with antibiotic associated diarrhea and dyspepsia. Clostridium butyricum can be colonized temporarily in the intestinal tract and kept for about ten days before being eliminated from the body. Bifidobacterium infantis is a resident beneficial bacterium, which can be colonized and grown in the intestinal tract after oral administration.
- Adult: 3 sachets a time, twice a day. For acute diarrhea, continuously use for 3-7 days: for chronic diarrhea, continuously use for 14- 21 days.
- Children:1 sachet a time, twice a day.
- It can be taken with water, juice or milk.
- Not to be taken by those who are allergic to probiotics or any of the ingredients listed above.
- Do not mix powder with hot water.
Few patients have developed slight Skin rash and stomach upset.
- Each sachet contains 500mg of Clostridium butyricum and Bifidobacterium infantis.
- 10 sachets per pack.
Store at 2~8 ℃ and protect from light.